Small Magazine Rebate - Second Entry FREE
Is Your Magazine Eligible for the Small Magazine Rebate?
The NMAF strives to ensure that the awards recognize the best work from a broad base of Canadian magazines, to that end, is offering the SECOND ENTRY FREE to all magazines whose annual revenue is $200,000 or less.If eligible, your magazine will receive 2 entries for the price of one. The rebate applies only to the first two entries.
Here’s how to apply for the Small Magazine Rebate:
- Download, complete and return this application form to us by email no later than January 4 (the sooner you submit, the sooner we can let you know you’ve been approved).
- Submit your entries to the National Magazine Awards via the Online Submissions Form (opens December 1 and closes January 15); you must pay for your submissions in full (by cheque or credit card).
- We will send you a rebate cheque or refund your PayPal payment for $95+HST, no later than February 15, 2016.
Rules for Eligibility – Small Magazine Rebate
- Annual revenue includes all operating revenue as well as grants, subsidies and funding from foundations, associations or corporations.
- Small Magazine Rebate applies to the Early-Bird entry fee only; applicants who submit at the regular rate will receive their rebate at the Early-Bird rate.
- Small Magazine Rebate does not apply to the categories Magazine of the Year, Best Magazine Brand, Editorial Package Print or Best Single Issue.
- Small Magazine Rebate applies to magazine submitters only; not to individual (freelance) submitters.
- All magazines must comply with the NMAF’s Rules & Eligibility for entering the National Magazine Awards.
- The NMAF reserves the right to deny the Small Magazine Rebate to incomplete applications or those applicants found to be in violation of the rules.
If you have any questions about the status of your application please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.